Friday, September 21, 2012

Solution for POM_init_module 515175

Hello Folks,

I used to get POM_init_module 515175 error every time when I try to login into Teamcenter. Here is the solution I tried.

The very first time, I try to login into Teamcenter every-time after restarting my machine I used to get the following error.


Go to Command Prompt and try to ping your database as shown below.


Close all windows including your Teamcenter server. 
                    Open "Database configuration Assistant".


A welcome wizard will be opened, then click "Next".


Select "Configure Database Options" and click "Next".


Select your Database and click "Next".



After retrieving information from database "close" the wizard. 


Now try logging into database using command prompt. It will successfully login into database.


So, now launch Teamcenter without any error.


No comments:

Post a Comment